Store Policies and Terms
If you are not 100% satisfied with your Gemstone for ANY reason. Simply follow these guidelines for a hassle-free return:
- All returns must be in their complete original packaging and must not exhibit signs of being mistreated. We cannot accept merchandise that has been altered or damaged in any way.
- Return shipping method: On your receipt, if the price of the item you're returning is:
- $500 or Less: You can ship it via any carrier you choose. Be sure to ship your Gemstone fully insured, and request a delivery confirmation that your shipment has reached us.
- More than $500: Ship your package via Registered Mail insured for the full value of the item(s), and request a return receipt for confirmation that your shipment has reached us.
- Any unauthorized or non-insured packages will be returned to sender.
- All returns must be identified on shipping documents as "returned items" to avoid customs charges.
- Return policy is valid up to 10 days from the date of purhcase.
Once your return is received, our returns department will review it for quality assurance, and the gemstone serial number will be verified. A full merchandise refund will be issued within 7 days of receipt of acceptable returned merchandise, less a minimal re-stocking fee of $50 plus original shipping costs and any applicable fees for missing box items. You will receive an e-mail notification once your return has been received and processed.
All shipping prices will be calculated and finalized with you prior to shipment of product and billed separately.
We select the best courier based on lowest cost and quickest delivery with insurance for each order.
Please note that international orders may be subject to a custom duty charge.
Welcome to Hedgestone International Inc. (the "Site").
We understand that privacy online is important to users of our Site, especially when conducting business.
This statement governs our privacy policies with respect to those users of the Site ("Visitors") who visit without
transacting business and Visitors who register to transact business on the Site and make use of the various services offered by Hedgestone International Inc. (collectively, "Services") ("Authorized Customers").
"Personally Identifiable Information"
Refers to any information that identifies or can be used to identify, contact, or locate the person to whom such information pertains, including, but not limited to, name, address, phone number, fax number, email address. Personally Identifiable Information does not include information that is collected anonymously (that is, without identification of the individual user)
or demographic information not connected to an identified individual.
What Personally Identifiable Information is collected?
We collect and store user profile information from our visitors who register on the website. This is limited to the users e-mail address. We collect the following additional information from our business users: e-mail address, business name, business type, first and last name, website and phone number which is not databased on the site for security reasons.
What organizations are collecting the information?
In addition to our direct collection of information, our third party service vendors (such as our newsletter and social program vendors) may collect information from our Visitors and Authorized Customers. We do not control how these third parties use such information.
How does the Site use Personally Identifiable Information?
We use Personally Identifiable Information to customize the Site, to make appropriate service offerings, and to fulfill buying and selling requests on the Site. We may email Visitors and Authorized Customers about research or purchase and selling opportunities on the Site or information related to the subject matter of the Site. We may also use Personally Identifiable Information to contact Visitors and Authorized Customers in response to specific inquiries, or to provide requested information.
With whom may the information may be shared?
Personally Identifiable Information we collect about Authorized Customers is not shared.
How is Personally Identifiable Information stored?
Personally Identifiable Information collected by Hedgestone International Inc. is securely stored and encrypted and is not accessible to third parties or unauthorized employees of Hedgestone International Inc. .
What choices are available to Visitors regarding collection, use and distribution of the information?
Visitors and Authorized Customers may opt out of receiving unsolicited information from or being contacted by us and/or our vendors and affiliated agencies by responding to emails as instructed, or by contacting us at email@example.com
Are Cookies Used on the Site?
Cookies are used for website specific functionality and our affiliate reseller program.
How does Hedgestone International Inc. use login information?
Hedgestone International Inc. uses login information, including, but not limited to, IP addresses, ISPs, and browser types, to analyze trends, administer the Site, and gather broad demographic information.
What partners or service providers have access to Personally Identifiable Information from Visitors and/or Authorized Customers on the Site?
None. However we will disclose Personally Identifiable Information in order to comply with a court order or subpoena or a request from a law enforcement agency to release information.
How does the Site keep Personally Identifiable Information secure?
All of our employees are familiar with our security policy and practices. The Personally Identifiable Information of our Visitors and Authorized Customers is only accessible to a limited number of qualified employees who are given a password in order to gain access to the information. While we take commercially reasonable measures to maintain a secure site, electronic communications and databases are subject to errors, tampering and break-ins, and we cannot guarantee or warrant that such events will not take place and we will not be liable to Visitors or Authorized Customers for any such occurrences.
How can Visitors correct any inaccuracies in Personally Identifiable Information?
Visitors and Authorized Customers may contact us to update Personally Identifiable Information about them or to correct any inaccuracies by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Can a Visitor delete or deactivate Personally Identifiable Information collected by the Site?
We provide Visitors and Authorized Customers with a mechanism to delete/deactivate Personally Identifiable Information from the Site's database by contacting email@example.com. However, because of backups and records of deletions, it may be impossible to delete a Visitor's entry without retaining some residual information. An individual who requests to have Personally Identifiable Information deactivated will have this information functionally deleted, and we will not sell, transfer, or use Personally Identifiable Information relating to that individual in any way.
This web site contains links to other web sites. Please note that when you click on one of these links, you are moving to another web site. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of these linked sites as their privacy policies may differ from ours.
Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Hedgestone International Inc.'s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to de-compile or reverse engineer any software contained on Hedgestone International Inc.'s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Hedgestone International Inc. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Hedgestone International Inc.'s web site are provided "as is". Hedgestone International Inc. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Hedgestone International Inc. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Hedgestone International Inc. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Hedgestone International Inc.'s Internet site, even if Hedgestone International Inc. or a Hedgestone International Inc. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Hedgestone International Inc.'s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Hedgestone International Inc. does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Hedgestone International Inc. may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Hedgestone International Inc. does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Hedgestone International Inc. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Hedgestone International Inc. of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Hedgestone International Inc.'s web site shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.